[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

East wall, and garage

Yesterday they put up the east wall.  Today they put more of the
waterproofing membrane on the north wall, in preparation for filling
the garage and entryway in with sand.  I had to drive to Gouverneur to
pick up the hose and insulation for the outdoor water boiler.  I had
thought that the insultation was going to be something specially
molded, but no, it's just three inch blueboard (actually greenboard)
with a hole routed down the middle of the top.  A pair of these goes
above and below the pipes.  The pipe is bright green, which I suppose
matches the green blueboard, but it's certainly going to clash with
the orange hose in the floor!
-russ