[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

soffits (aren't you tired of them YET)?

Well, the guys put up more soffits today.  I'm sure that they're as
tired of doing it as you are of hearing about it.  Brent is agitating
to get some galvanized nails for the air nailer.  He's tired of
nailing up into a surface above his head.

Probably more enjoyably, and certainly more noticably, they put the
cedar siding on the east wall of the house while I stained another
drying-rack full of cedar siding.  Three carpenters can put it up
faster than one man can stain it.

It rained in the later afternoon here in Potsdam.  Don't know if that
drove them inside or not.
-russ