[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

I didn't know we were building a swimming pool!

Poured the floor today.  Concrete truck got there about five minutes
before seven.  Stan was a little worried because it was just him and
Dennis Sharlow, the mason.  But then in quick order, Brian (Dennis's
assistant), us, Jeff, and Brent arrived.

Everything went fine until the rain started.  It poured and poured and
poured.  Standing water on the slab.  Yuck.  The concrete will harden
just fine, but without getting rid of the water, they won't be able to
put a good smooth surface on it.

Dave says that the house is at 44:43.76N and 74:56.69W.

The URL to the Tiger Mapping Service is:
http://tiger.census.gov/cgi-bin/mapbrowse?lat=44.7293&lon=-74.9448&wid=0.031&ht=0.031

-russ