[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

painted floors

Heather's father passed away Wednesday morning, so I'm hopelessly
behind on the updates.  They painted the floors with epoxy paint
Friday afternoon.  It's a beautiful teal.  I saw it in the evening
when I went to check the furnace.  They left some windows open so that
the fumes could escape.  Damn smelly stuff.  Smelt it outside the
house.  We went in over the weekend and shut the windows.  Floor was
nicely dry.

The punch list is getting smaller.  Remaining (pre-move-in) big items
are trim, window jambs upstairs, and stairs.
-russ