[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

various things

The stove is installed and working -- we ate our first meal out there!
Best chicken && biscuits I ever ate.  Kind of stinky, though, because
they had polyurethaned the doors and window jamb extensions.  They
also screwed the downstairs sink vanity to the wall.  The hot water
(see http://www.crynwr.com/~nelson/house/msg00094.html) heated by
the wood furnace is quite hot.  Too hot.  Have to see if Stan can put
a mixing valve between the hot water tank and the rest of the house.

Heather and I went there this morning and reversed the refrigerator
doors.  Hung out in the loft a little.  Watched the clouds rushing by.
I should add that to my resume: "Watched the clouds rushing by."
-russ