[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

zone valves again and sheetrock!

Well, I figured out what was REALLY wrong with the zone valves.  I
came in over the weekend and installed the transformer for the zone
valves.  STILL didn't work.  So I left it wired up correctly.  This
morning, Stan noticed that the zones were working!  I did some
playing, and found that you have to wait about a minute for the valves
to actuate.  So, just for grins, I moved them back to the control
transformer, and they still worked!  So I guess that transformer was
big enough in the first place.

They finished the reflectix downstairs and started in on the
Sheetrock(tm) brand gypsum panels.  They have the ceiling above the
kitchen and dining rooms done.
-russ