[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

testing the water

Everything is plumbed, and they tested the lines with air pressure.
Found a leak in the hot water line for the washing machine.  It was in
the ball valve.  Nothing to do but replace it, so Stan had to make yet
another trip to Potsdam Plumbing.  Found a few valves where the
packing wasn't tightened down.  But I think they've got it all done.

The electrical inspector came last Wednesday, and told Stan that the
three bedrooms each had to have a smoke alarm, so they wired them
today also.  They're ganged together, so that if any one of them goes
on, they all go on.

Stan ordered the oak flooring today.  We're getting narrow strips.

I'm sure they did more than that, but that's all that Heather told me
about.
-russ