[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

cold water

About half of the cold water plumbing is done.  Outside faucet in the
garage, toilet and sink downstairs, kitchen sink, water heater, main
feed from well, water filter, and part-way go the half-bath upstairs.

We've got a 52-gallon domestic water heater, and a separate 40-gallon
backup house water heater.  The domestic water heater has a heat
exchanger with the outdoor wood boiler, so when we're burning wood,
the domestic heater can be turned off.  They're both electric, but
neither should run too much (except the domestic for the 3-4 months
that we don't need to heat).
-russ