[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

more wiring...

Well, I lied.  They didn't finish all of the upstairs wiring
yesterday; just most of it.  Today, they finished all of the upstairs
wiring, and got some of the basement wiring done.  I rewired an
instant-on soldering iron to be a foam cutter.  They used that to cut
channels through the foam block insulation.  They have to use metal
boxes for the outlets in the foam.  Stan had planned on using
explosive-driven nails, but they munged the boxes too badly.  So he
got some concrete-cutting screws power by a hammer drill.  They worked
like a charm.
-russ