[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

still more windows in place

The windows in the tower are in.  Amazing how many flies find their
way up there and can't escape.  I borrowed Charles's punch-down tool,
and punched down all eighteen pair of telephone wires.  Amazing how
sticky that water-excluding gel is -- yucky stuff!  Wired a temporary
jack in the entryway for the guys to have the telephone inside.

No sign of the metal roofing that Stan needs.  He had to order still
more.  I think he doesn't have an awful lot of experience with metal
roofs.  Maybe the slice on his upper arm is also evidence of that?
But I suppose anyone can cut themselves on THAT stuff.  Stan's cousin
says that Stan doesn't like metal roofs.
-russ