[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

we're baaaaaaack!

We got back Saturday night, and drove out excitedly Sunday morning to
see how much the gang had gotten done.  Not much, as it turns out.
They had only planned on working three days last week, which is just
as well, since it reportedly poured on Thursday.  In that time, they
got the first floor capped.  I'm sure that it took longer than Stan
expected because they had to build up a header over my office to bear
the load of the joists, plus the tongue-and-groove plywood had to be
glued down to the joists.  Makes the work go a lot slower, but the end
result is so much better.

Dennis Sharlow didn't do any work on the concrete block for the
garage.
-russ